Backlit frames and luminous prints for displaying commercial messages
Cantoni’s Visual range consists of luminous backlit frames equipped with an innovative spring-fit image insertion system. The LED backlighting, which has very low energy consumption, gives the colours of the image unparalleled contrast. The frame has clean lines and is made of anodized aluminium. Photos can be inserted and replaced in the led light box by simply pressing with the hand.
Beauty conveyed in just 4.5 cm
The satin finish aluminium profile has been carefully designed down to the smallest details, with a perfect cut and slightly rounded at the corners. Unlike conventional neon or led panels, no external transformer is required: all of the technology is contained within the panel’s 4.5 cm thickness. Cantoni’s backlit panel is very similar to a picture thanks to its light weight, reduced size and ease of installation. The plug & play system means it is immediately ready to use and images can be changed quickly and easily in led light box. Also available with a free standing support stand (stand-alone model) and a table support for use in spaces where the luminous panels cannot be hung on the walls.
All of Cantoni’s Visual panels have the following features:
- power supply stabilised to 240V at maximum efficiency (consumption 9.6 Watt/meter),
- SELV (Extra Low Voltage System).
Cantoni works with specialised Italian companies to supply its customers with printed images as well: once the image file to insert on the panel has been received from the client, it is printed in high definition on backlight film and sent back to the customer in a few days.
Custom-made backlit panels
Because each piece is produced on demand, we can create custom luminous backlit frames for size, finish and image.
- Frame size: the sturdy profile allows to produce backlit also large-size panels.
- Frame finishes: the standard finish is in anodized aluminium, on request it is possible to choose different colors.
- Image to be included in the frame: we can print the image you prefer. In PH and PH models table, the printing takes place on a translucent film which can be replaced at any time.